The Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award
Thank you for nominating Review Tales for this award. It has been a pleasure to work with publishers, authors and writers across the community.
As part of the reward I am to answer a few questions so, here goes:
- Most precious gift that you would cherish lifelong?
To love and to be loved is the most cherished gift I deem precious in my life.
2. Which country and place do you belong to?
I am British born but, live in Canada. To me, home is where the heart is and that is not defined by my location.
3. Which supernatural powers would you choose – being invisible or to read others mind?
I would choose the power of healing.
4. Describe your blog in short.
It is a platform for book reviews, book editing and helping authors be recognised for the work they do.
5. What would you prefer – tea or coffee?
I prefer Coffee.
I nominate 5 blogs who I feel deserve the same recognition. I chose this list based on how supportive they have been and how hard they work for their blog. Congratulations!
1- Valerie Cullers
3- Poetic Book Tours
5- Suko’s Notebook
- Thank the person who nominated you and kindly post a link to their blog from yours. Try to include a little intro or promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those whom you nominate will do the same for you.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. The best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post. I designed my own badge which you are welcome to use.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (I have no idea who came up with those random numbers). The idea is to select blogs with fewer than 200 followers. This isn’t always evident so it’s possible I’ve chosen bloggers whose followers top that number, but I happen to like them for different reasons which is why I thought of them.
- List these rules in your post — you can copy and paste from here. (Or be all wild and crazy and list the rules separately. Just don’t forget to link to them in your main post!)
- Once you have written and published your post inform the people/blogs that you selected that they have been nominated for a Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it. (They, like I, might not have ever heard of it!)
- The rules are that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the blogger who gave you this award. This can be pretty challenging — are you game?