I would like to firstly thank PETER ADEWUMI for graciously nominating me for this lovely award.
One Lovely Blog Award
I’m always told that I work really hard and that I need to take a break. Having people that recognize that, and nominate me for awards like this, make up for all the work that does go on this website.
As per rules of this award, I am to state 7 facts about myself.
- I have two beautiful dogs that I love and adore very much.
- I have a best friend that wants nothing to do with my website
- I can play the piano and the guitar
- I am generally a very -always- happy person, which can be annoying to some
- I can sing almost every Disney song out there
- I believe in equality and the freedom of speech
- I have a little boy. He entertains the very thought of my existence. He is the apple of my eye.
I normally spend quite a considerable amount of time nominating back people however, none have so far made a post or complied to any of the rules that normally goes by. Hence, this time, I won’t be nominating anyone.
Thank you, Peter.
Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog.
List the rules.
Display the award on your post of the award
List seven facts about yourself
Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.