I am honored to be tagged by a lovely girl and mermaid in training. Her website is called, PrincessBlabbermouth
Rules of this tag:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions.
Tag 11 people.
Give them 11 questions.
1. What do you hate shopping for? I think I can better answer this question by saying, I hate window shopping. If I go out to shop, I have to buy something.
2. What was the last book you read and hated? The last book I read was The Arrangement by Sarah Dunn
3. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Vanilla
4. Have you got any pets? I have two dogs.
5. Why did you start blogging? Because I wanted to leave something behind.
6. Spots or stripes? Sports
7. What would you do on the last day of your life if you knew it was coming? I would have the people I love most, get together and fly to wherever they are.
8. If you could change something in your past, would you? Yes, changing a few mistake I made could have saved me a lot of time and less heartbreak.
9. What is your worst habit? I am not very patient.
10. Are you a fast-food fanatic or a celery-munching maniac? Fast food all the way.
11. If you could be stuck on a desert island with Robert Downey Jr. Or Johnny Depp, who would you pick and why? Robert Downey, because I think I would get along better with him.
People That I have nominated for this tag can answer the same questions I did.
Feel free to participate in this tag if you want to as I can’t mention everyone but by all means take part as it’s great fun! Like, share and comment down below which your favorite fact about me was. I’ll e-meet you next time!
Category: AwardsTags: amazon, america, Author, blue sky tag, book blog, book bloggers, book blogging, Book blogs, book club, book lover, book lovers, book quotes, book review, book reviews, books, canada, children's book, editing, india, indie author, indie writers, indigo chapters, jeyran main, publishing, quote of the day, Quotes, review tales, waterstones, writing