Hello, My Darlings,
I have been nominated by Marianna reads for the blogger recognition award! Thank you very much!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
I have previously made a post about why I started this website and how things changed for me. Here is a link to the post for people who wish to read about it: Book Challenge
I think the best advice would be to ignore the negative comments and just be true to yourself. You can never go wrong with that. There are always going to be people that contact you and talk to you as if you owe them something but, don’t let that get to you because they are the minority. Be persistent and positive. Everything always works out somehow.
Enjoy and have fun! You all deserve it!
Category: AwardsTags: amazon, america, Author, Blogger Recognition Award, book blog, book bloggers, book blogging, Book blogs, book club, book lover, book lovers, book quotes, book review, book reviews, books, canada, children’s book, editing, http://www.japantrekker.com/, https://betchadidntknowthis.wordpress.com/, https://butismileanyway.com/, https://chantellegriffin.com/, https://jcrhumming.wordpress.com/, https://lisaorchard.wordpress.com/, https://lovebooksgroup.blog/, https://quietblogster.wordpress.com/, https://ugurbocegisite.wordpress.com/, india, indie author, indie writers, indigo chapters, jeyran main, publishing, quote of the day, Quotes, review tales, waterstones, writing