I am honored to be nominated by THE MUNDANE TEENAGE LIFE. Thank you for this beautiful award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
The story of how my website started is here. I challenged myself to start reading one book a month as a new years resolution. My life and responsibilities, work and everything else had consumed what I loved, and that was to read. So I wanted to push myself back into a routine, and once I started, it was like giving back beats to my sleeping heart.
As part of the reward I am to give two pieces of advice so here goes:
1- Always be honest in what you post. By being honest, you attract the right audience & gain genuine love back
2-Be consistent. No matter what you decide with your blog or website, stick to it. Don’t flip flop between interests. Be organized and clear.
I nominate the following blogs. They deserve this recognition.